Infrastructure Engineer- 3 Month Contract- Hybrid working (Bristol) – Outside IR35- £400-£500
One of my key clients in Bristol is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a 3 month contract starting ASAP. The role is Outside IR35 and you will need to be on site 1 day a week ideally but if you need fully remote working they could consider this. The client is looking to pay between the £400-500 a day mark.
The main skills you will need will be within the AWS Cloud side of things but please see the essential skills needed below:
What We`re Looking for in You
• AWS Infrastructure Engineer experience
• Experience within a 2nd line enterprise IT infrastructure support/project team
• Design and support experience of at least 3 of the following vendors` products; Microsoft, RedHat, VMware, PaloAlto, SQL, AWS, Azure, On Prem & O365 Exchange, Veeam, Patching Solutions, Nimble or similar storage solutions, Infrastructure Hardware Experience.
• Infrastructure related, vocational certification in at least 1 of the following vendors` products; Microsoft, RedHat, VMware, Azure, AWS.
• Ability to learn new infrastructure technologies.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A driving licence and willingness to travel at short notice.
• Availability for Infrastructure team`s On-call rota.
We can send you
more jobs like this
- Join 2,500 others receiving weekly job alerts via email