Technical Support Advisor | Gloucestershire | Permenant | £22,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a website-building company looking for a technical support advisor,
Our client is looking for someone with an understanding within office 365/windows.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for Taking ownership of support requests ensuring they are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction,
Based in the office you will be tasked with the following:
Answering emails, calls and online chats in a positive and friendly manner
- Taking ownership of support requests ensuring they are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction
- Upselling suitable products based on the customer’s needs
- Quickly identify problems that need to be escalated to the next level of support
- Creating a record of each customer problem and administer the process
- Educating the customer where possible, to reduce their need to contact support
- Promote and provide support for new products
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of our products, hosting technologies and our competitors
- Working to targets to achieve SLA’s
The ideal candidate for this technical support adviser will have relevant experience of windows and has preferably worked in IT support.
You’ll also need a background in office 365
Plus, its vital that you have experience in customer service.
In addition, you’ll need (driver license/SC clearance etc.)
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £22,000 per annum
– 10% bonus
Interested? If you think you’re right for this server support engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.