£45,000 | Swindon | Permanent
Peaple Talent have partnered with an enterprise client in Swindon looking for a Technical Environment Analyst.
Our client is looking for someone with experience managing multiple technical environments and solid understanding of Oracle on prem environments.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
Based between home and the Swindon office you will be reporting to the Change and Release Manager and be tasked with the following:
- Support and design the Oracle on-prem environments.
- Develop and maintain the Environment Management policy and processes.
- Manage the Environments Schedule Calendar in line with Projects and Change Requests.
- Plan and lead relevant weekly team meetings, including change, release, and environment meetings.
- Ensure all change and release tasks, policies, processes are managed and completed with the support of the wider team.
The ideal candidate for this Technical Environment Analyst role will have relevant experience of managing complex IT environments has preferably worked with Oracle on prem environments.
You’ll also need experience in task managing junior team members.
In addition, you’ll need to be able to manage stakeholders effectively with clear professional communication.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £45,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Highly competitive pension
- 28 days holiday plus bank holiday (36 in total)
- Flexi time
- Hybrid working (one day a week in office)
- Career development plans and opportunities
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Technical Environment Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.