Software Team Lead | Gloucester – Hybrid | Permanent | £70,000-£80,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with a software company looking for a Software Team Lead Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in developing PaaS services and products and hands-on software team leadership.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for implementing a modern roadmap and the development of the business’s key products.
You will be tasked with the following:
– Line management, mentoring, development and leadership of between 3 and 6 FTE
– Delivery of new software systems and enhancements to existing functionality
– Delivery of robust, scalable, secure, performant, maintainable, extensible software architecture
– Management and evolution of agile delivery process for the team
– Effective collaboration and cooperation with all stakeholders around project activity
– Identifying and furthering architectural advancements of the company software systems in line with the overall technology strategy
The ideal candidate for this (role) will have relevant experience in the following:
- Strong Technical Leadership and people management skills
- Significant prior experience in software engineering, including developing systems in many different technologies, and with demonstrable experience across the stack, from front-end to back-end systems
- Experience in leading agile delivery processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Strong understanding of system design, software architecture, and software engineering standard methodologies, especially well versed in CI/CD
- Strong understanding of what the DevOps and GitOps mentality is about and how it advises ways of working and technical ownership
- Solid understanding of secure coding practises and security considerations for web-facing software/systems
Basic salary: £70,000 – £80,000
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Software Team Lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.