Database Administrator | Remote | Permanent | Up to £32k DOE
This company is a national market-leading law firm looking for a Platform and Systems Executive to join the client and markets team. With over 2000 colleagues, they have a wealth of experience across over 10 countries.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for providing ongoing system support for colleagues in Clients and Markets as well as monitoring the quality and integrity of data within their systems and producing regular reports. You will also be tasked with reviewing data issues and suggesting ideas for continual improvement to data quality.
- Document and update changes to user processes and integration interfaces
- Raise and monitor the progress of system support tickets.
- Provide ongoing data and systems support for colleagues in Clients and Markets, Business Services and the wider business.
- Assist with the design and testing of new in-house functionality, tracking progress with their change management tools and coordinate end user testing
- Proven experience in CRM and eMarketing database Systems administration
- Strong organisational skills and a genuine interest in working with relational databases, with a focus on data quality and data integrity.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience. VBA not essential but basic coding knowledge is desirable.
- An appreciation of the system/software life cycle and the ability to thoroughly test system performance from a technical perspective and evaluate system usability.
- Basic salary up to £32k DOE
- Remote working
- Private medical insurance
- Career breaks between three and twelve months
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.