£40,000-£45,000 | Glasgow, Scotland | Hybrid | Permanent |
This award-winning company are searching for an Office 365 Specialist to play a vital role within the Digital and Data team. They provide travel solutions across Scotland providing top quality services and spectacular views of the coast line along the way.
This position is responsible for maximizing productivity and collaboration within the organisation by leveraging and optimising Microsoft 365 tools and it’s working within our business. This role requires a deep understanding of Microsoft 365, including its platform features, and the ability to drive adoption and effective utilisation of these tools. The Modern Workplace Specialist will work closely with the business to identify opportunities for automation, workflow enhancements, and process improvements, and implement them to increase standardisation and productivity.
- Possess a strong understanding of the Microsoft 365 suite, including but not limited to SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Outlook, and Power Platform.
- Stay updated with the latest features, updates, and best practices related to Microsoft 365.
- Promote and encourage the adoption of Microsoft 365 tools and features throughout the organisation.
- Provide training and support to employees on how to effectively use Microsoft 365 to enhance their productivity and collaboration.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify areas where automation, workflows, and process enhancements can streamline operations and improve productivity.
- Design, develop, and implement automated workflows and processes using Microsoft Power Platform or other relevant tools.
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish standard operating procedures (SOPs) and documentation for Microsoft 365 tools and features.
- Ensure that processes and workflows are documented, accessible, and easily understandable for all users.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to users experiencing issues with Microsoft 365 tools and features.
What we are looking for:
- Strong expertise in Microsoft 365 suite, including SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Outlook, and Power Platform.
- Experience in driving user adoption and change management initiatives for technology implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business processes and identify opportunities for automation and workflow enhancements.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing automated workflows using Microsoft Power Platform or other relevant tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Microsoft 365.
- Knowledge of security and compliance best practices related to Microsoft 365.
- Continuous learning attitude and willingness to stay updated with the latest technologies and trends in the modern workplace domain.
Salary & Package:
- Excellent training, development, and career progression
- 37 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Staff travel pass for yourself, spouse/partner, and dependents
- An industry leading pension
If you think you’re a good fit for this Data Engineer role, please apply below.