Software QA Engineer | Remote | Permanent | Up to £45,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with a well respected SaaS organisation looking for a Software QA Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in manual and automation testing.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
Based remotely (monthly visits to the South West Office) you will be reporting to the QA Manager and be tasked with the following:
- Manual and automated testing.
- Involved within the development of the solution to keep security foremost in mind, as well as ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Review user stories.
- Identify and feedback changes that would affect the user experience.
- Automate through BDD.
The ideal candidate for this Software QA Engineer role will have a background in:
- Reviewing user stories, technical specifications and design documents.
- Identifying and feeding back on changes that would affect the user experience.
- Estimate and plan your testing activities.
- Experience spotting variations from acceptance criteria.
- Identifying potential security vulnerabilities.
- Updating and recording results of testing and conveying the necessary details to the development team.
- Experience creating test scripts and managing automated testing capabilities such as BDD.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Software QA Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We can send you
more jobs like this
- Join 2,500 others receiving weekly job alerts via email