Software Engineer | Remote/Hybrid | Permanent | Up to £55,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with an established e-commerce business who are looking for two Developers to join them as they scale.
Our client is looking for someone with strong software engineering skills.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for building new internal applications.
The head office is based in Swindon. My client works a hybrid-remote model and are flexible around working arrangements. You will be reporting to Software Manager and be tasked with the following:
– Building internal facing applications
– Building RESTful Services
– Managing key stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role will have relevant experience of Azure and preferably worked in a consultancy environment or have delivered on end-to-end solutions.
Plus, experience in Azure, Kubernetes, Docker would be
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £55k per annum
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- A week off if you get married
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Software Engineer position, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We can send you
more jobs like this
- Join 2,500 others receiving weekly job alerts via email