Server Support Engineer | Gloucestershire | Perm | £22,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a website-building company looking for a Server Support Engineer
Our client is looking for someone who understands office 365/windows.
You could be exactly what they’re looking for if that’s you!
You will be primarily responsible for Taking ownership of support requests ensuring they are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction,
Based in office you will be tasked with the following:
- Creating a record of each customer problem and spot trends when applicable
- Escalation of issues to senior technical teams where appropriate
- Ensuring customer expectations are managed correctly and that these expectations are met
- Educating the customer where possible, to reduce their need to contact support
- Promote and provide support for new products and technologies
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of our products, hosting technologies and our competitors
- Management of Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Carrying out bespoke installations and/or maintenance based on customer requirements
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues to the customer’s satisfaction
The ideal candidate for this server support engineer will have relevant experience of windows and has preferably worked in IT support.
You’ll also need a background in office 365
Plus, its vital that you have experience in customer service
In addition, you’ll need (driver license/SC clearance etc.)
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £22,000 per annum
– 10% bonus
Interested? If you think you’re right for this server support engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We can send you
more jobs like this
- Join 2,500 others receiving weekly job alerts via email