Network Engineer | Bristol | Hybrid | Permanent | Up to £45,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a nationwide technology solutions provider specializing in the healthcare sector.
Established in 2012, this multi-million-pound, market-leading company is now looking to expand their team with a new member of its Infrastructure Engineering team.
Our partner is looking for someone with industry experience as an Infrastructure or Network Engineer who is also open to learning new technologies.
If this sounds like you, why not give us a call or apply now?
In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment, configuration and maintenance of Infrastructure systems based in Networking.
The successful candidate will monitor network links to optimize the internal system’s performance and carry out daily administrative tasks using various software and hardware.
This hybrid role will require 2 days in our client’s Keynsham office, with 3 days working from the comfort of your home.
Tech Stack: FortiGate, Fortinet, Cisco, Meraki
- Deploying, configuring and maintaining networking systems
- Undertaking administration tasks concerning Firewalls and Vendor Switching to keep company processes up to date
- Communicating networking processes to non-technical audiences
- Industry experience in a similar role is essential
- Knowledge of Networking processes
- Commutable distance to Keynsham, Bristol
Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum with additional company benefits
Keywords: Networking, Infrastructure, Firewall, Cisco, Fortinet, FortiGate, Meraki, Engineer, IT
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.