IT Support Engineer | On site-Bristol | £30,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Construction engineering company looking for an IT support engineer!
Our client is looking for someone with IT support understanding and experience within customer service
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for 1st and second 2nd line support
Based on site in the office in Bristol 5 days a week and be tasked with the following:
- Provide 1st line and 2nd line, hands-on and remote support for issues raised by staff in the Bristol offices working to SLA thresholds
- Raise incidents, service requests, changes and problems using the Cherwell service desk gathering appropriate detail to aid troubleshooting and resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents, problems and service requests escalated from 1st line service desk staff in other offices working to SLA thresholds
- Answering calls and emails for the IT Service Desk.
The ideal candidate for this IT support engineer will have relevant experience of Microsoft, office365 and preferably worked in IT support.
You’ll also need a background in Experience of working with Windows 10 in a corporate environment
Plus, its vital that you have experience with mircosoft365
In addition, you’ll need (driver’s license/SC clearance etc.)
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: 30,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this IT support engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We can send you
more jobs like this
- Join 2,500 others receiving weekly job alerts via email