IT Field Engineer | Southeast UK | Permanent | £26,000 + Car Allowance + 20% Shift Allowance + Progression + Flexible Hours + Company Benefits
Peaple Talent have partnered with the UK’s largest hosted IT and Telecoms service provider to the Public Sector in search of an IT Field Engineer.
Established in the 1980’s, this long-term staple of the public sector is now looking to grow their Field Service team, to ensure there are as many hands-on deck to provide tech solutions as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our partner is looking for someone with industry experience providing IT Field Support across a number of UK Sites, so a driver’s license is essential.
If this sounds like you, why not give us a call or apply now?
In this role, you will be responsible for resolving issues raised from a first line service desk support team that require in-person solutions and communicating processes with an internal and external clientele.
This varied and autonomous position is based on sites spread across the Southeast, where the successful person will travel between sites.
- Address issues with a supported Service that have been identified to the Service Desk through the Incident Management process
- Effect changes to the supported infrastructure that resolve Incidents and Problems
- Assist with implementing new Services to the customer and, when needed, provide information that can be used for Service Improvement
- Industry experience in a similar role is essential
- Knowledge and experience Windows Servers, Active Directory and Office 365
- Southeast UK based, Valid Driver’s License
- SC Eligible
Basic salary: Up to £26,000 per annum, Generous Car Allowance (£3,000 – £4,000), Company benefits
Keywords: Developer, Application, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, App Support, IT, Technical, FinTech
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.