Infrastructure Engineer | Stafford | Permanent | £35,000 – £55,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with the leading E-commerce company that provides a platform and applications for sales and digital solutions.
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure engineer with great Linux experience to join their team.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for providing infrastructure support and aim to return 100% visible uptime for infrastructure services
This is a hybrid role with the first 3 months in the office and then home working with occasional office visits based in Stafford. You will be reporting to the Infrastructure Director and be tasked with the following:
– support an n-tier hosting environment which underpins their SaaS web applications and services
– Run both Windows and Linux services
Technologies you’ll be using
- Dell hardware (server and switches)
- Firewalls like PFSense
- NoSQL Databases like Cassandra
- Relational Databases like PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Open Source Monitoring Products
- Active Directory
- Version control like SVN
- Configuration management tools like Ansible and DSC
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong experience in Infrastructure Engineering.
You’ll its vital that you have a strong Linux experience.
In addition, you’ll need to be local to the Stafford area.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £35,000 – £55,000
- Remote working.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays + 1 for each year of service.
- A great social scene including an annual sports day and an awesome Christmas party.
- Access to a wealth of tools and resources to learn at your own pace:
- Digital learning resources (plural sight etc).
- Opportunities to attend conferences and workshops.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this IT Service Desk Team Lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.