Infrastructure Engineer | Bristol | Permanent | £35,000 – £45,000 Dependent on Experience
Peaple Talent has partnered with a technology-driven organisation in Bristol that specialises in property development and is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in an Infrastructure Engineering role. Whether this is junior or mid-level, our client is keen to find someone with the right attitude and mindset who wants to advance their technical skillset.
If that’s you, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will primarily be responsible for day-to-day support, maintenance, and end-to-end project delivery.
Based in Bristol (hybrid model – 2 days per week in the office), you will be reporting to the Infrastructure Manager and be tasked with the following:
- Understand and support new infrastructure patterns and technology, learning new technical skills where appropriate.
- Work inside an ITIL-focused environment across all disciplines.
- Collaborative working with other areas of the business (Service Desk and Wider IT) to ensure the infrastructure’s designed purpose and operational effectiveness is delivered.
- Share responsibility for internal and external IT infrastructure; hosting/operations, backups and disaster recovery/continuity planning, capacity management, and availability management.
- Act as a point of escalation for IT infrastructure.
- Complete assigned project and work package requirements to time, quality and within our client’s Infrastructure standards.
- SLA adherence on infrastructure-hosted systems.
The ideal candidate for this Infrastructure Engineering role will have relevant experience of working with Virtualisation to some degree.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Design and support experience with some of the following; Microsoft, RedHat, VMWare, PaloAlto, SQL, AWS, Azure, On-Prem & O365 Exchange, Veeam, Patching Solutions, and Infrastructure Hardware Experience.
- Experience within a 2nd line enterprise IT infrastructure support role.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Drivers License
- Willingness to be on-call 1 in 4 weeks.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £35,000 – £45,000 Dependant on Experience
- Enhanced Pension – Depending on choice of contribution, pay up to 11%.
- Bonus Scheme – Up to 20%.
- Annual Pay Reviews.
- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 BH, increasing up to 30 days with length of service.
- Buy and Sell Holiday.
- Health Cash Plan – MediCash.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life Assurance – 4x Salary.
- ShareSave Scheme (SAYE).
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- Charity Match Funds – up to £250 per year.
- Employee Referral Scheme – £500 per successful referral.
- Season Ticket Loans
- Personal Development Courses.
- Long Service Awards.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Infrastructure Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.