Infrastructure Engineer | North Devon | Permanent | Up to £50,000 Per Annum
Peaple Talent has partnered exclusively with a Maritime Defence & Logistics Business recruiting heavily into their IT Support & Infrastructure function.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for working with project and product teams to develop and implement IT systems, strategies and plans into our client’s IT Infrastructure.
Based in North Devon (1-2 days per week on a hybrid model) you will be tasked with the following:
- Designing, implementing and administering IT Infrastructure for:
- Delivery of capability to customers
- Use as reference systems
- Test and integration environments
- System Administration:
- Configuration management of deployed IT systems
- Deployment of OS and software updates
- Administration and configuration of operating systems and software
- Analysis and resolution of faults
- Systems Development:
- Liaise with project teams to identify requirements for IT systems
- Design and implement IT systems comprised of, server and workstation builds, OS configuration, network architecture, firewall and VPN configuration
The ideal candidate for this Infrastructure Engineering role will have relevant experience in a similar Infrastructure Engineering role.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Windows Server, Hyper-V & Linux
- Designing, implementing and administering IT infrastructure for delivery of capability to customers.
In addition, you’ll need to be eligible for SC Clearance.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £50,000 per annum
- Hybrid / flexible working arrangements
- Early finish on Fridays
- Flexi leave accrual
- Enhanced pension
- Private healthcare insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work and onsite showers
- Free on-site parking
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Infrastructure Engineering role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.