Information Security Officer | Cardiff | Permanent | Up to £40,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a legal organisation looking for an Information Security Officer as a result of going through an exciting period of technological growth.
Our client is looking for someone to implement, maintain and oversee IT Security policies and systems.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for taking a proactive part in all the teams activities, whilst also maintaining and developing your technical knowledge in terms of the latest IT security developments.
Based in Cardiff (Hybrid 2 days per week) you will be reporting to the Director of IT and be tasked with the following:
- Implement, maintain and oversee IT security policies and systems, whilst helping our client towards the certification of ISO27001.
The ideal candidate for this Information Security Officer role will have relevant experience of:
- Working in a similar IT Security role or within network or systems administration.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of technical solutions for MFA, password management, secure file transfer and encryption.
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience of creating and delivering technical training.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Employee recruitment incentive scheme
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility Days
- Professional fees paid
- Life assurance
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid working
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Information Security Officer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.