One of our key clients based in London is looking for 2x Senior and 1 Lead PHP developer to join them on a 6-month contract. The role is Outside IR33 and the client would only need you on-site in the London office once a week. The client is a globally leading marketing agency and can pay up to £450 a day for the senior role and £550 a day for the Lead role.
Please see the job spec below, if you are interested please apply ASAP as the client is looking to get these roles filled by the end of the week.
- Working with junior & senior team members to discuss, design and build software
- Deliver tested, working software in line with product requirements
- Occasionally working with business teams to identify & solve issues with existing software
- Deploying new versions of platforms into pre-live and/or live environments
What Success Looks Like:
- Delivering working code on-time and to specification with a minimum of bugs
- Regular engagement with the product management team to identify and discuss solutions and features
- Participation in standups, planning sessions and other agile ceremonies with the engineering team
- Demonstrable experience of commercial development
- Lean/Agile environment exposure, with continual improvement focus
- Demonstrably strong coding background in PHP & MySQL
- Experience of TDD/BDD – and an understanding of why they’re good
- Commercial awareness of business impact alongside engineering excellence
- Clear ability to prioritise tasks and drive them through to completion