Data Engineer | Swindon | Perm | £40,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a financial advice services company looking for a Data engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with Microsoft Azure fundamentals
If that’s you, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for Working closely with the Senior Data Engineer and other key stakeholders to support the design and maintenance processes of the Azure SQL / Synapse meta-data framework for Data Engineering
Based on Swindon hybrid, you will be reporting to the senior data engineer and be tasked with the following:
- Develop Azure Synapse pipelines with assistance from the Senior Data Engineer that load source data into Azure Synapse as well as provide modelled data into the Report layer(s) Power BI
- Develop data transformations as per mapping documents with support from the Senior Data Engineer
- Develop Azure Synapse pipelines for audit capture, error, and exception handling with support from the Senior Data Engineer
- Promote adherence to the overall Data Engineering standards
- Support the migration of data and processes from legacy systems to Azure Synapse.
The ideal candidate for this Data engineer will have relevant experience of SQL and has preferably worked in financial services.
You’ll also need a background in Azure
Plus, its vital that you have experience SQL
In addition, you’ll need (driver license/SC clearance etc.)
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £40,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this data engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We can send you
more jobs like this
- Join 2,500 others receiving weekly job alerts via email