Business Data Analyst | Stroud | Perm | £40,000 – £50,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with a Utility Connection company looking for a Business Data Analyst
to join their growing team.
Our client is looking for someone with exceptional business data analysis experience building and
maintaining an enterprise data warehouse.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading reports, dashboards,
cubes and data warehouse
Based in their Stroud offices you will be reporting to the finance team and be tasked with the
– Establish operational objectives and reporting requirements, and translate into useful reports
– Reporting, analytics and data exploration and recommend improvements
– Provide strategic insights into internal and external customer data needs
– Build detailed reports and dashboards on key business metrics and challenges
The ideal candidate for this role will have relevant experience of business intelligence and data
You’ll also need to be proficient with SQL and Power BI / Tableau
Plus, it would be a bonus if you have experience with SAAS software programs, using RESTful API’s.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
– Life Insurance (3x salary)
– 5% Employer Pension Contribution
– Private Medical Insurance
– Employee Assistance Programme
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Data Business Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’
button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.