Business Analyst | Bristol | up to £50,000
Peaple Talent are very excited to have partnered with a market-leading professional services consultancy who are looking to onboard a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate for this role will have a good understanding of software and how it can improve the efficiency of business processes along with an understanding of software testing.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
- Working across development, business, design, and copy teams to help the team to define requirements for additional functionality and user journeys
- Working with development teams to capture further technical requirements and development estimates
- Assisting the Analysts to communicate and support delivery of training of the platform features and development plans
The ideal candidate for this role will have relevant experience with the following:
- Excellent understanding of Business Analysis concepts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including technical writing and presentation skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous pension
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.