AV Technical Support Engineer | Bristol/London | Perm | £40,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with an audio-visual technology business specialising in video conferencing, audio visual solutions, hosting, and networking communications, looking for a AV technical support engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with understanding within VC/AV installations
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for Carrying out support visits to customer’s sites across the UK to performing investigations & resolve issues.
Based in remotely to sites, and be tasked with the following:
- Dealing and taking ownership of the customer support calls from receipt to resolution.
- Keeping the customer informed of progress of support tickets.
- Keeping the CI Connect Service Desk system updated with the progress and action on support tickets.
- Testing and preparing AV equipment for installation.
- Assisting the teams with VC/AV installations.
- Work potentially involves early starts and/or late working hours and you will be required to stay away overnight in the UK and potentially abroad, but all expenses will be paid.
- Working with customers on projects and producing solutions for our client’s needs.
- Keeping up to date on AV equipment and the AV industry.
The ideal candidate for this AV technical support engineer will have relevant experience of AV/VC and has preferably worked in hardware.
You’ll also need a background in customer support
Plus, its vital that you have experience within VC
In addition, you’ll need (driver license/SC clearance etc.)
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £40,000 per annum
a generous package: Door to door overtime.
25 Days paid holiday (plus BHs). Use of company van.
Company pension scheme.
Private health care.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this (title) role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.