Application Support Engineer | Up to £80,000 Plus Bonus
If you’ve got a background in developing solutions for stakeholders at 3rd line then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Ability to write small snippets of code or scripts to resolve certain issues.
My client wants someone who’s got a strong background in Technical Support and an understanding of scripting languages.
They will also need you to have experience of:
-Writing small snippets of code
-Learning new skills and tech
We need you to be able to travel to the London office 2/3 days a week and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the globe
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Application Support Engineer position offers an attractive basic salary of up to £80,000 per annum.
In addition, you’ll get other benefits which include the following:
– Discretionary Bonus
– Share Options
– Industry-leading training
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
They create data products & technology that make advertising work better for people.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Private healthcare
– One of the best training schemes in the UK
– Have a fantastic work culture, and they are proud to be a people-first company.
As a business, they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.