Senior Security Analyst | Bristol | Permanent | Up to £55,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a tech-savvy healthcare organisation looking for a Senior Security Analyst to join their growing IT Security function.
Our client is looking for someone with good experience in the Microsoft Stack to help deliver security capabilities.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for delivering new Microsoft-based security capabilities.
Based in Bristol (Hybrid – 2 times per week) you will be reporting to the Head of Security and be tasked with the following:
- Ownership and implementation of technical security improvements to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Supporting the completion of PCI and ISMS activities.
- Operate a schedule of vulnerability scans.
- Work closely with the Information Security team supporting cyber-security threat identification, response, and recovery.
- Supporting security Incident identification, response, and recovery.
- Support the planning and supervision of annual penetration tests of all in-scope systems.
- Complete monthly security KPI reporting.
- Be responsible for remediation planning and implementation in response to security audits and assessments.
- Identifying and implementing technical security controls to improve the security posture.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Security Analyst role will have relevant experience with Microsoft Cloud-based security tools.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Active Directory / Azure
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools and methodologies.
- Azure Sentinel
- Cyber incident management and investigation.
- Microsoft cloud-based security tools
- Threat and vulnerability assessment
Basic salary: Up to £50,000 Per Annum.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Security Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.