Project Manager | London | Permanent | £50,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Future facing law firm looking for a Project Manager.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in managing business change projects.
If that’s you, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for
- Provide project management support across several client projects
- Supporting to scope and understand project/matter requirements
- Use project management tools to manage and monitor progress on projects
- Understand budgets and support on financial reporting and tracking of matters
- Understand the resources available in the firm and identify opportunities to consider different options
Based in London office (hybrid) you will be reporting to Head of project management and be tasked with the following:
- Set the Goals and Objectives for the Project within a Project Initiation Document
- Ensure all work is properly scoped, scheduled and costed and quality is controlled
- Ensure timely production of project invoices
- Creation and management of Project documentation including Quality, Change Management, Information Security and H&SE Plans
- Agree the overall project schedule of work including resource requirements
- Perform matrix management of a Project Team
- Negotiate for allocation of appropriate resources from across the business
- Ensure any issues are identified and resolved and risks are mitigated in advance and associated actions are tracked and reported to senior management where appropriate
- Manage internal and 3rd party resources on and off site to maximise their contribution, including external sub-contractors, providing appropriate support and guidance where necessary
The ideal candidate for this Project Manager will have relevant experience of Business change and has preferably worked in Law and Legal.
You’ll also need a background in
- Project delivery
- Project reporting – Produce accurate, reliable, and timely monthly financial operational reports for each project.
- Project governance – Ensure project gateways are planned and hold effectively and in accordance with quality process to assure project delivery, and project milestones are identified and included in the process.
- Stakeholder Management – Develop and maintain strong relationships to manage key internal stakeholders.
- Incremental Business – Seek opportunities and produce proposals for variation orders within the projects.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Strong business acumen
- Financial awareness
- Market and client insights in the LPM and Ops space
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £50k per annum
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Emergency Backup Care (for childcare needs)
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Health assessments at Nuffield Hospitals
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Loyalty awards every five years
- A payroll giving scheme
- A referral scheme paying up to GBP 5,000 for each new hire
- Study assistance
- Taxi costs if you work late
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Project Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.