One of our clients who is a globally known Insurance company is looking for a Solution Architect to join them on a contract basis ASAP. The role is Outside IR35, a 6-month contract, paying up to £650 a day and requires you to be on-site 50% of the time.
If you are interested in the job below, please apply below and I will drop you a call ASAP!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct due diligence on various market-leading solutions including Service Now, Salesforce, Pega, eGain, Zendesk and MS Dynamics
- Expertise in leading RFP activities including drafting use cases, vendor evaluation criteria, identifying shortlist vendors
- Conducting desk-based research on leading CRM and case management solutions
- Enjoy architecting and designing solutions within digital transformations and complex digital product
- Provide technical leadership in transforming requirements into solutions and technical designs, while working as a key member of cross-functional product team(s); disturbed across multiple geographies and organisations
- Be looking after the low-level design including hands-on Proof of Concept (PoC) work through to the more high-level design work, including architectural governance and oversight of the vendor output
- Extensive experience working with diverse technologies for customer-facing solutions including contact centres
- Customer-focused and have the confidence to work with varying levels of stakeholders across diverse teams as part of a global organisation
- Have experience in Agile application development, commercial off-the-shelf software, application programming interfaces (APIs), middleware, servers and storage, and database management.
- Work with diverse technologies like; Azure/AWS, CRM solutions and PowerApps
- Thinks and acts strategically, staying abreast of trends and advances in CRM solutions while applying that knowledge to changes in the operating environment
- Review designs from the delivery partner and systems integrator teams to ensure they are consistent with the enterprise architecture and design principles
- Develops external partnerships with vendors and outside entities as appropriate, and develops, maintains, and communicates the architectural strategy in partnership with senior business leaders
- Takes ownership of key initiatives, coordinating strategies with other teams and leaders through execution
- Present business updates, recommendations, strategic opportunities and assessments to leadership and senior management as needed
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Experience architecting cloud-native solutions, leveraging containers, microservices, APIs, PaaS capabilities of Azure/AWS, a variety of data storage technologies, identity & access management suites etc.
- Experience in architecting solutions in SaaS-based CRM e.g. Salesforce, ServiceNow, Dynamics 365, or similar
- Experience migrating complex legacy architectures, incrementally to new cloud-first patterns
- Experience in technical governance, performing reviews of the architecture and design deliverables from technical teams and working collaboratively to help them fill in the identified gaps
- Experience in understanding the impact of change at various levels of detail/complexity at various stages in the change initiative, being able to steer the direction of change to align with the target architecture landscape
- Experience working across all the various stages of the project/product lifecycle, right from inception to operationalization, support and eventual decommissioning
- Experience working in a risk-based environment including assessment, remediation/mitigation, planning and implementation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. including the ability to simplify key messages, present compelling stories and promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external executives, and both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong experience in API design, Event-Driven Architecture
- Strong experience with one or more programming languages, including but not limited to C# on .NET Core/.NET, Java, Python, C++, or others.
- MS Azure/AWS
- CCaaS (Contact Centre as a Service) platforms such as NICE CXOne
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with microservices architectures
- Healthcare and travel industry experience