Python Developer | London (Remote) | Permanent | Up to £80,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with an exciting scaling FinTech looking for a Python Developer
Our client is looking for someone with Python and Django experience, as well as experience with a scalable product within a growing fintech.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for building tech solutions and problem-solving business operations.
Based in London, with fully remote options to work, you will have experience with the following:
- A high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail
- Experience programming in Python / Django
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously in an unstructured environment
- Understanding of web technologies
- Industry experience with full-stack architecture
- Relational databases (esp. PostgreSQL)
Basic salary: £80,000 per annum
– Medical insurance
– Enhanced maternity and shared paternity leave
– L&D Budget
– Company retreats (French alps, Spain)
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.