Power Platform Developer | London | Permanent | Up to £75,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a UK-based diversified global financial services platform, connecting clients to global energy, metals, agricultural and financial markets. looking for a Power Platform Developer
Our client is looking for someone with experience with Power Platform, Power Apps, Azure
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
For this role the Power Platform Developer designs, develops and tests Microsoft Power Platform solutions to drive optimisation within business operations and workflows.
Based in London, you will be reporting to the team lead and be tasked with the following:
– Actively participating in the development process, including stand-ups and sprint planning
– Work closely with the Product Design team to maintain a consistent, professional, and intuitive look and feel to develop applications
– Efficiently developing a suite of Power Platform solutions
– Assist the team lead in scoping requirements and creating Epics/Stories
– Contributing to the design and architecture of the Power Platform suite.
The ideal candidate for the Power Platform Developer role will have relevant experience of Power Platform, Power Apps, Azure and has preferably worked in Financial.
You’ll also need a background in Power Platform Developing
Plus, its vital that you have experience in Azure
In addition, you’ll need to travel to their London office 2 days a week
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £75,000 per annum with a 20% annual Discretionary bonus
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Power Platform Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.