IT Support Engineer | Manchester | Permanent | £35,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Market Leading Law firm looking for an IT Support Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with very good Support experience and brilliant communication skills
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for providing first-class customer service,
Based in Cardiff you will be reporting to the IT Service Desk Manager and be tasked with the following:
- Logging calls from users across the organisation
- Troubleshooting issues remotely and in-person
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided
Supporting the following: –
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- iManage Document Management System
- Visual Files Case Management System
- Prioritising issues depends on urgency
- Hardware/Software installation
- Work closely with Infrastructure and Development teams
- Assigned IT project work in addition to day-to-day tasks
The ideal candidate for this IT Support Engineer will have relevant experience of IT Support.
You’ll also need a background in Office 365
Plus, it’s vital that you have experience with Windows 10.
In addition, it would be beneficial to have ITIL qualifications
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £35,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this IT Support Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.