IT Project Manager | North Bristol (Hybrid) | Permanent | £50,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with a well-established market-leading company looking for an IT Project Manager.
Our client is looking for someone with knowledge and expertise in IT Project management using a variety of methodologies.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for the delivery of individuals or contributing to the delivery of larger IT projects.
You will be tasked with the following:
– Identify, understand, plan and manage technology dependencies and critical paths within projects
– Manage full project lifecycle delivery – initiation and planning, executing and controlling, quality and closure.
– Establish and manage effective, trusted relationships with key stakeholders and IT project stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role will have relevant experience in using Project Scheduling tools such as MS project, KeyedIn and JIRA.
Plus, it’s vital that you have experience in IT project delivery
Basic salary: up to £50,000 per annum
– A competitive starting salary with annual reviews
– Flexible working
– Career opportunities to move into other roles
Interested? If you think you’re right for this IT Project Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.