Business Development Manager | Cardiff (Hybrid & Remote)| Permanent | Up to £50,000 Dependent on Experience (£80k OTE)
Peaple Talent have partnered with a Digital SaaS business looking for a Business Development Manager.
Our client is looking for someone with a proven track record of B2B sales ideally in a Software/Digital environment.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for bringing on new business and strategically selling our client’s solutions into organisations throughout the UK, ideally growing their book of Large Enterprise clients.
Based in Cardiff (remoter working) you will be reporting to the Chief Growth Officer and be tasked with the following:
- Providing specialist guidance and support in your area of expertise, acting as a mentor and coach.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities throughout the UK.
- Identify and attend industry events that increase brand awareness and promote commercial opportunities.
- Convert prospects into active clients, owning the full sales conversation and negotiation.
- Manage the evaluation and review of both successful and unsuccessful opportunities.
- Build a solid pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against your sales metrics ensuring KPIs are met.
- Lead and negotiate terms commercially with prospective clients.
- Rapidly interpret prospect requirements and coordinate internal teams to construct client-centric commercial offers and proposals, in line with revenue and profitability pricing strategies.
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Manager role will have relevant experience of B2B software sales.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Demonstrable experience and a proven track record of sales success achieving targets in a software/digital environment.
In addition, you’ll need a valid UK drivers license as the role requires on-site client visits.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £50,000 per annum (£80k OTE)
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work
- Perkbox discounts
- Many more
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.