UX Design Lead | Fully Remote | Perm | Up to £60,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a public safety company looking for a UX Design Lead!
Our client is looking for someone with a professional diploma in UX Design or equivalent certification.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for direct line management for UX Designers working across a variety of workstreams and products!
- Has worked in major organisations or agencies (strong UX focus)
- Participate in co-creation or facilitation workshops
- Experience working with desktop apps, mobile apps, and dynamic websites
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Develop and maintain high-quality patterns and standards
- Work with, or create design systems and design pattern libraries
- Understanding of user-centred design principles
- Basic understanding of Agile working practices like Kanban and Scrum
- Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Able to create and understand Storyboards, User Flow Diagrams, Wireframing, Wire flow
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £60,000
Interested? If you think you’re right for this UX Design Lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.