Transition Coordinator | Andover | 2 Days a week in office | £40,000
Peaple talent is working with a life service-based business who have a transition opportunity where you will be responsible for the delivery of standard or complex transitions within the business. This newly created position in their transition management team provides an excellent opportunity for growth.
- Delivery of standard or complex transitions £5m revenue per annum
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with transition stakeholders, customers, partners and suppliers.
- Delivery of the transition outputs, to the agreed baseline including customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales.
- Ensuring transition members operate in line with the operating framework & functional competency management requirements; and have appropriate personal objectives recorded in the Pure Group performance management system.
- Embedding culture in line with the business values.
- Resolving conflicts, including prioritisation calls, within the transition and collaborating across Business Groups.
- Maintenance of forecasts, both financial and resource demand signal, for sales and delivery which reflects the up-to-date expectations for the work.
- Application of governance requirements including lifecycle, transition & independent reviews as appropriate for foundation sales and delivery work.
- Reporting progress on all accountabilities to programme/portfolio manager (or their delegate).
- Ensuring correct entry and maintenance of data onto transition management tools to support your opportunities with all details correct and up to date.
- Service Quality focused
- Stakeholder Management
- Human Resource Management
- Negotiation & Conflict Management
For more information about this role please apply.