Test Analyst| Bristol (Hybrid/Remote) | Permanent | Up to £26,000 Per Annum D.O.E
Peaple Talent has partnered with a tech-savvy legal and financial services firm looking for a Test Analyst to join their expanding Software Test division.
Our client is looking for someone with recent commercial software testing experience, but is happy to consider a graduate with a desire to start a career in software test!
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for manual testing of web and desktop applications.
Based in Bristol (Hybrid to begin, once probation passed a lot of flexibility with remote working) you will be reporting to the QA Manager and be tasked with the following:
- Coordinating handover of a new build from development to QA.
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements or user stories into documented and approved test plans and test cases.
- Create and communicate reports and statistics for the Quality Assurance team.
- Assist with defining estimates of effort.
- Adhere to test policy and procedures, and contribute towards the continuous improvement of them.
- Execute test plans on releases, providing regular updates on progress and quality.
- Create and maintain test data requirements.
- Record and track product defects, liaising with developers and Business Analysts for resolution.
- Development and maintenance of automated and manual test scripts.
The ideal candidate for this Test Analyst role will have relevant experience of software testing.
You’ll also need a background in:
- ISTQB Foundation Level or a relevant apprenticeship qualification.
- A degree in IT or a relevant field.
- Experience in software testing, ideally within Waterfall or Agile methodologies.
- Production experience of Test Automation.
- Knowledge of testing principles including black and white box testing.
- Experience of non-functional testing, including performance.
- Experience in testing both web and desktop applications.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £26,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Test Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.