Technical Sales Consultant | Bristol (Hybrid) | Permanent | £25,000 – £30,000 + Competitive Commission Structure (Dependent on Experience)
Peaple Talent has partnered with an innovative Managed Service Provider looking for a Technical Sales Consultant.
Our client is looking for someone who will be technology sales-focused, bringing energy and enthusiasm into a varied and interactive role. Ideally with a proven track record of account management and new business generation.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for building new business through the acquisition of new customers and revenue expansion of existing clients.
Based in Bristol (Hybrid Model) you will be reporting to the Managing Director and be tasked with the following:
- Develop new business relationships and generate new income for our client to an agreed quarterly target.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information.
- To actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation through to close.
- Study and participate in industry exams.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is recorded and is current and correct using the company’s database.
- Keep up to date with new technology and solutions and promote both internally with colleagues and externally with customers.
- Liaise with Account Directors.
- Liaise with customers and/or distributors following up on quotes and orders.
The ideal candidate for this Technical Sales Consultant role will have relevant experience in technical sales/account management and has preferably worked in the IT/Technology sector.
You’ll also need a background in:
- New business generation and closing opportunities.
- Technical sales and/or account management.
- Customer service experience.
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar, MS Teams, Zoom, O365.
In addition, you’ll need a driver’s licence.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + competitive commission structure
Full Benefits package enclosed on application.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Technical Sales Consultant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.