Technical Consultant | Newport | Permanent | Flexible | £65,000 + Flexible + Professional Development + Generous Holiday Package + Travel Allowance + Company Benefits
Peaple Talent has partnered with a huge UK-Based MSP, specializing in bespoke technology solutions, with headquarters across the whole of the United Kingdom.
This multi-faceted IT service provider has been in operation since 2007, showing tremendous growth with no signs of slowing down.
Our partner is looking for someone with industry-strong experience within an IT Consultancy role, who can commute to the office.
If this sounds like you, why not give us a call or apply now?
In this role, you will lead discussions with clients on using technology for complex business problems.
You will act as a practitioner in systems engineering, with responsibilities including but not limited to testing, configuration, and support of hardware elements of various systems.
Our client’s goal is to grow their consultancy practice in order to efficiently support their customers in all high-end company-wide transformation projects.
- Lead discussions with enterprise customers on the use of various technologies to solve
complex business problems
- Accountable for all aspects of technical delivery
- Execute technical customer engagements, produce design and implementation
- Industry experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in designing/delivery of hardware such as Servers, Storage, Networking and Firewall (Dell, HPE, Cisco, FortiGate, WatchGuard)
- London Based (Or a commutable distance)
Basic salary: £65,000 + Flexible + Professional Development + Generous Holiday Package + Travel Allowance + Company Benefits
Keywords: IT Consultant, MSP, Consultancy, Cisco, FortiGate, Dell, Networking, SQL, Azure, AWS, SCCM, VMware
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.