Technical Consultant | United Kingdom (Remote)| £55,000-£65,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a market-leading cloud business who are looking for a Technical Consultant. The right person will be a pivotal part in transforming products into an automated end-to-end customer experience
As part of the AI team, you’ll be collaborating with others from around the company to organise, create and deliver smart solutions to some unique and interesting challenges. You will report to the head of AI and have a chance to take part in AI and automation project If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for providing recommendations based on your prior technical & customer solution experience and will be ultimately responsible for the definition, documentation, and execution of the appropriate technical solution
What you will do:
- Understand, document, and implement customer requirements according to scope. Ask questions and dig into the customer’s use-case, collect the business problem we are solving together, and finally craft their Zendesk solution in order for the customer to be successful.
- Engage during presales through delivery to advance and close Transformational Team deals.
- Complete design & configuration sessions with customers (onsite or remote)
- Produce Technical Design Documents (“TDD”) and Zendesk Custom App Specification Documents in accordance with customer needs
- Building automation using low code tools
- Maintain technical product expertise across the entire Zendesk product line
- Collect technical requirements and provide a level of effort estimates for customers
- Deep understanding of various software architectures (Web, Cloud, Integration) and methodologies
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- You have superior solution scoping abilities, using our existing solution and influencing new product development.
- Should be open to working in a dynamic startup environment with multiple roles.
- Previous Agile development experience
- Experience with various architectures (Web, Enterprise, SaaS) and methodologies
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API implementation and integration approaches
- Experience with various SSO configurations and capabilities
- Superb communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Ability to deliver consulting onsite & remotely
- Any experience within AI or RPA related products will come in handy
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Technical Consultant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.