Software Developer (C#) | Bath | Permanent | Up to £55,000 Per Annum
Peaple Talent has partnered exclusively with a Maritime Defence & Logistics Business recruiting heavily into their Software Development function. This is a result of some very exciting projects that are coming to fruition.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with commercial experience in a software development role, but can also look at a recent graduate with an internship or prior experience due to the volume of roles they are looking to fill.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for working with the product ad project teams, on the design, implementation, test and integration of software artefacts to support the delivery of projects and products.
Working as part of an agile team to deliver software engineering capability across a range of products and systems to meet products and systems to meet project and customer delivery.
Based in Bath (hybrid, 1-2 days per week in the office) you will be reporting to the Head of Software Development and be tasked with the following:
- Software design & development:
- Design of software components and interfaces
- Implementation and testing of software
- Integration of software within system/product
- Diagnosis and remediation of faults identified within the software
- Mentoring and supporting junior developers within the team
- Define and agree on software work packages (scope, estimates, costs)
- Define software elements of solutions to support bids and enquiries
- Identification and mitigation of technical risks
The ideal candidate for this Software Engineering role will have relevant experience of:
- C# or/and C++ development.
- Desirable working within 3D environments, Simulation and Embedded Software.
- An enthusiasm for wanting to work with new technology.
In addition, you’ll need SC Clearance, to obtain this you must have resided in the UK for the previous 5 years minimum.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
- Hybrid / flexible working arrangements
- Early finish on Fridays
- Flexi leave accrual
- Enhanced pension
- Private healthcare insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work and onsite showers
- Free on-site parking
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Software Engineering role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.