Software Developer – Test/Automation Tester | Bristol, Hybrid working | Up to £45,000
Working for a specialist Software development house based in Bristol. Offering hybrid working (2 -3 days in the office).
As a Software tester, you will be working closely with QAs. The Role is to automate and improve the test and release process
- Work closely with the development teams to automate and improve the test and release process
- functional and non-functional testing
- Work with other testers and the Head of Test to ensure we maintain best test practice
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Continually improving the automation test approach for functional/non-functional
- End to End automating tests
- Creation of robust, effective and simple automated tests
- Experience using automation frameworks i.e. Cypress, Selenium,
- Good understanding of API technologies like RESTfull, SOAPUI and using tools such as Postman/Fiddler to test.
- Experience in working with code repositories (e.g. Git, SVN), bug tracking tools (e.g. Azure DevOps) and Wikis (e.g. Sharepoint)
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Tester role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.