ServiceNow Developer | Remote | Permanent | Up to £75,000 per annum
Peaple Talent has partnered with a tech-focused Internet Service Provider looking for a ServiceNow Developer.
Our client is looking for someone with proficient experience within ServiceNow Development.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for reviewing existing business processes and the technologies that support them.
Based remotely, you will be reporting to the lead developer and be tasked with the following:
- Full range of ServiceNow Application development, maintenance, minor enhancements, technical support, and administration.
- ServiceNow use-cases / applications:
- ITSM, Procurement and Asset Management, Field Services Management, ITBM, Sales, Customer Service Management.
The ideal candidate for this ServiceNow Developer role will have relevant experience of ServiceNow Development.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Working closely with business stakeholders to have gained a good understanding of business processes/principles in these areas: ITSM, ITBM, Procurement & Asset Management, Reporting, Field Service, and Product Catalogue.
- Integrating ServiceNow with other systems.
- A background in development prior to using ServiceNow is an advantage but not a requirement (e.g. web development, NET).
- Implementation/extension and maintenance of CSM, with Agent workspace.
- Implementation/extension and maintenance of Service Catalog, with Service Portal.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £75,000 per annum.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Service Now Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.