Service Desk Team Lead | Swindon | Permanent | Up to £45,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a leading financial firm looking for an IT Service Desk Team Lead.
Our client is looking for someone with mentorship experience on a busy service desk.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the Service Desk management team by coaching and mentoring the Service Desk Analysts.
Based in Swindon (Hybrid – couple days a week on-site) you will be reporting to the Service Desk Manager and be tasked with the following:
- Handle technical calls.
- Manage and motivate the service desk analysts.
- Undertake monthly one on ones in the Service Desk Managers’ absence.
- Organise and prioritise team workload in an effective manner.
- Proactively identify areas of service improvement.
- Manage and coordinate support issues.
- Instilling best practices within the Service Desk Team, ensuring complete and accurate logging of all calls.
The ideal candidate for this Service Desk Team Lead will have relevant experience of being a service desk team lead or mentor on a busy service desk.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Solid understanding of service desk management.
- ITIL knowledge.
- Excellent O365, desktop and application support skills.
- Strong knowledge of call queue management.
- Ability to resolve technical desktop and application calls.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
Basic salary: £45,000 per annum
– Enhanced pension
– Discretionary bonus
– Life cover
– Critical Illness
– Income Protection
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Service Desk Team Lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.