Senior UX/UI Designer | Swindon | Permenant | £40,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a high-end luxury retailer looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer!
Our client is looking for someone with Figma or Sketch experience.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for delivering a digital experience!
Based in Swindon (2 days in office) you will be reporting to the Head of Digital and be tasked with the following:
- Develop mock-ups and prototypes
- Present and prepare drafts to internal teams and stakeholders
- Carry out and provide clear requirements for dev teams
- Troubleshoot UX/UI issues
- Design UI elements and tools
- Responsible for ongoing development
- Engage with the brand, products, creative signature, and customers
The ideal candidate for this Senior UX/UI Designer will have relevant experience in working with well-known retail brands and has preferably worked in the retail industry.
In addition, you’ll need a driver’s license to commute twice a week.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £40,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior UX/UI Designer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.