Senior Software Engineer (Java) | Hybrid/Remote | Permanent | £50,000 – £57,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a maritime and transport technology company looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
You could be exactly what they’re looking for if that’s you!
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in diverse technologies while delivering projects to UK and overseas customers.
Based hybrid/remotely, you will be tasked with the following:
– You will regularly liaise with external parties including customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
– Work individually and within a team environment of multi-disciplined specialists and engineering disciplines to achieve programme results and customer deliverables in a timely and accurate manner.
– You will be expected to mentor and provide leadership to other team members.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Software Engineer role will have considerable previous experience working in a software engineering position for a software or technology company.
You’ll also need a background of working with a few of the below technologies:
TypeScript, Kotlin, Progressive Web App, Hibernate, React, Spring, SVG manipulation, XML / XSD / XSLT, C# / .NET, MuleSoft AnyPoint, UML GraphQL
Plus, you will need to demonstrate a proven history of investigating and developing new technologies.
In addition, you’ll need to be open to answer security questions.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £50,000-£57,000 per annum
– Buying/selling annual leave
– Generous company pension scheme
– Private Health Insurance
– Flexible working hours (37.5 hrs a week)
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Software Engineer role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.