Senior Software Engineer (C#) | Hybrid/Remote | Permanent | £50,000 – £55,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a maritime and transport technology company looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
You could be exactly what they’re looking for if that’s you!
You will be working as part of an agile team to deliver software engineering capability across a range of products and systems to meet project and customer delivery.
Based hybrid/remotely, you will be tasked with the following:
– Software design & development including design of software components and interfaces, implementation and testing of software, integration of software within system/product, diagnosis and remediation of faults identified within software, mentoring and supporting junior developers within the team.
– Bid & Proposal Support including to define and agree software work packages (scope, estimates, costs), define software elements of solutions to support bids and enquiries, identification and mitigation of technical risks.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Software Engineer role will be used to working in a Scrum or Kanban environment.
Plus, you will need to be happy to work on planning and estimating and have an enthusiasm for exploring and effectively exploiting new technologies
Also, be a competent user of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), have a flexible and adaptable approach and be a good communicator
In addition, you’ll need to be open to answer security questions.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £50,000-£55,000 per annum
– Buying/selling annual leave
– Generous company pension scheme
– Private Health Insurance
– Flexible working hours (37.5 hrs a week)
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Software Engineer role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.