Senior Software Engineer | Remote | Permenant| Up to £120,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Data Security start-up looking for a Senior Software Engineer
Our client is looking for someone with back-end type script, C# or Scala experience, also React and AWS experience are desired but not essential.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for their sensitive data and classification engine, building systems to process messages, data ingest pipelines, sensitive data remediation systems, risk identification and ranking engines, and alerting systems.
Based remotely you will be reporting to the CTO and be tasked with the following:
– Explore solutions from what they build, how it’s designed and what technologies they use
– Coming up with how the system will evolve from an architecture and engineering standpoint
The ideal candidate for this senior software engineer role will have relevant experience in Typescript, C# and/or Scala, and experience with React and AWS is desirable but not essential.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: up to £120,000 per annum
– Employee driven fully flexible working
– possibility for shares alongside basic salary
– Learning and working from home budgets
– Private health insurance from day one
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Software Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.