Senior Security Engineer | Cardiff | Permanent | Up to £60,000 Per Annum
Peaple Talent has partnered with a well-established legal firm looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their rapidly growing IT Security function.
Our client is looking for someone who can mentor a small team of engineers whilst maintaining their own knowledge in terms of the latest developments within the world of IT Security and Business Continuity.
You will be primarily responsible for the oversight and development of the IT security policy and systems, including driving our client’s certification of ISO27001.
Based in Cardiff (Hybrid) you will be reporting to the Head of IT Security and be tasked with the following:
- The oversight and development of the day-to-day IT Security function.
- Our client’s monitoring system.
- Day-to-day management and integrity of the backup solution, including making recommendations for the refinement of the solution and planning for future requirements.
- Patching our client’s estate of hardware and software systems.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Security Engineer role will have relevant experience of working in a fast pace environment and working in a Cisco and Microsoft environment.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Network or systems administration or IT Security.
- Industry recognised IT Security qualifications.
- Cisco CCNA Certification.
- Microsoft Azure.
Basic Salary: Up to £60,000 Per Annum
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays.
- Employee recruitment incentive scheme.
- Two charity days per year.
- Professional fees and studies are paid for.
- Birthday off.
- Life cover.
- Pension scheme.
- Hybrid working.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Staff rewards and discounts.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Security Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.