Senior Software Developer | £80,000-£140,000 depending on experience | Mayfair, London
(remote) | Cryptocurrency
An exciting opportunity to join a market-leading Cryptocurrency investment company that has grown tenfold over the last year. You will deliver mission-critical applications to large enterprise clients.
- Take ownership of technical issues and see them through from concept into production
- Assess business requirements and design elegant technical concepts to implement these
- Develop product features for enterprise
- Continuously improve the software delivery automation
- Contribute to technical architecture and design of client-specific deployments
- Address complex architectural problems with simple, intuitive designs
- Collaborate with experts from the clients, technology partners and other internal development teams to deliver well-rounded client software
- Participate in the deployment of services with strict availability requirements in a large scale environment and work together with other Engineers to ensure our systems meet current and future demands.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates and technical partners
- Communicate technical ideas and direction across the organisation.
- No less than 5 years of experience working in DevOps environments with a high degree of automation
- Solid understanding of applications, infrastructure and technical concepts of large enterprises
- Expertise with Scala, Java, Typescript, Terraform, Ansible, and GoCD or similar tooling
- Familiar with all aspects of a product or service development lifecycle such as ideation, MVP, Launch, Adoption, Scaling, Steady-state maintenance, and EOL
- Experience in a CICD environment
- Experience with running mission-critical software in production
What to do next
If you would like to learn more about this role either apply via this site or get in touch with Ella Alcott directly at Peaple Talent. We will have an initial call to discuss the role in more detail and your experience. If successful we will then set up an initial call for your and the hiring manager over TEAMS followed by a final stage interview.