Senior iOS Engineer | Remote | Permanent | Up to £180,000 Dependent on Experience
Peaple Talent has partnered with a digital organisation looking for a Senior iOS Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in iOS Development, preferably with expertise in Swift programming.
If that’s you, you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for planning and driving our client’s new initiatives.
Based remotely, you will be reporting to the Lead Engineer and be tasked with the following:
- Our client’s release process, application architecture, and developer experience are Owning and improving.
- Build and own the entire lifecycle of our client’s new user-facing features, leveraging technologies unique to the latest frameworks.
- Continuously improve the development practices through research, automation, documentation and testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, and QA focused on delivering the best features for users.
The ideal candidate for this Senior iOS Engineer role will have relevant experience in Swift programming.
You’ll also need a background in:
- SwiftUI is advantageous.
- Bonus if you have experience in cross-compelling codebase on different mobile platforms.
- Shipped one or more non-trivial iOS apps on respective app stores.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic Salary: Up to £180,000 Dependant on Experience.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior iOS Engineer role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.