Senior Django Developer | Oxford/Bristol | Remote | Permanent | Up to £75,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a growing, employee-owned, Digital Agency who are looking for a Senior Python Developer. The majority of work they do is for non-profits and charities so there is a huge amount of personal reward and fulfilment in this company
You will be primarily responsible for developing web apps for a mixture of clients like the RNBI, Oxfam, the NHS, and Google.
Based in Bristol and Oxford, you will have experience with the following:
- Be able to consistently deliver robust, bug-free, well-documented software.
- Be able to manually end-to-end test software that has been written to uncover any edge case/data-related bugs (i.e. test as a user of the software) and analyse and improve the performance of a piece of software.
- Be comfortable with DevOps processes; able to set up staging and production environments.
- Experience with Wagtail and Django
- Experience in a Digital Agency
- Mentoring and management experience
Basic salary: £75,000 per annum
– Annual bonus
– 25 holidays + Banks
– Private health scheme
– Flexible working
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.