Senior Developer | Bristol | Permanent | £60,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with an exciting tech firm looking for a senior Java developer. Our client is looking for someone with a strong background and experience in Java or any recognised alternative languages.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for working in all parts of the software development cycle.
Based in the Bristol office two days a week and from home, and be tasked with the following:
– Applying standards and tools to achieve the desired outcomes
– Supporting the development of test plans and cases to provide evidence of a successful solution
The ideal candidate for this senior developer role will have relevant experience in any software languages (Kotlin, Java, C#, .NET, Python, C++, Azure, AWS, Git) etc and has preferably worked in Tech/scale-up/military industries.
In addition, you’ll need to be able to achieve SC clearance
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £60,000 per annum
– Generous tech allowance for equipment
– Training and Development budgets
– Coffee and food are provided in the office
– On-site gym
– Healthcare and cycle-to-work scheme
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.