Senior BI Developer | Bristol | Permanent | £60,000 – £75,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with the UK’s biggest electric scooter and electric bike retailer, looking for a Senior BI Developer.
Our client is looking for someone to own the leadership of the business insight agenda and the development of business-wide reporting.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for developing and owning the business roadmap for future BI development
Based in their Bristol offices, you will be reporting to the Head of IT and be tasked with the following:
– Ensuring the structure of their BI is fit for purpose and aligned to company strategy
– Designing, developing and implementing standard reports in Power BI
– Working on key data projects, mining and wrangling complex data from multiple data sources using SQL server
– Extending and maintaining the data warehouse and ETL processes in Azure SQL Database
The ideal candidate for this BI Developer will have relevant experience of Azure and has preferably worked using SQL Server.
You’ll also need a background in Power BI
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: 60-75k per annum
– Annual Bonus
– Pension Contribution and life assurance
– Personal Growth and Development Training
– Employee discount on products
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior BI Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.