Senior Android Developer | Remote | Permanent | £70,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a leading defence manufacturer looking for a Senior Android Developer!
Our client is looking for someone with Android, Jetpack, Kotlin and Rest API experience.
You could be exactly what they’re looking for if that’s you!
You will be primarily responsible for creating, enhancing and maintaining the new app.
Based in remote, you will be reporting to the Lead Mobile Engineer.
– 5 years experience in a Senior Developer role
– Familiar with SOLID principles
– Knowledgeable of MVC and MVVM
– Agile environment using Scrum
– Experience with cross-functional teams
– Experience tracking progress using JIRA
– Focused mainly on native using Android Studio, Jetpack, Kotlin and WearOS
– Experience working with REST API
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £70,000 per annum
- Holiday Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection/Sickness Pay
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Android Developer role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.